Wednesday, August 4, 2010

PSA: ModCloth

If you're anything like me you love/would love ModCloth. Which makes it all the more unfortunate that they have so few items in plus sizes. After extensive searching, however, I finally found a place on their site where they have gathered the clothes they have in 'additional sizes'.
I have bought from them once, and would say their fit runs pretty true to size.

My hope is that if enough people buy their plus sized gear, they will understand there's a market for it, and bring me us lots more to choose from. So... happy shopping=)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I own one of those swimsuits that you used a pic of, and they are quite marvelous. Though I bought a size 12 (not plus) I often have a hard time finding "straight" sizes that fit comfortably. I can attest that these bathing suits fit "swimmingly" on my curvy bod.

Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

hei! så gøy å finne din curvy blog hos weesha :) veldig hyggelig om du vil surfe over til min også :)

xx Anika
sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

Veronica said...

@Anonymous It's always nice to have someone agreeing with you when you're encouraging people to spend their money (or at least their time) so thanks! I bet you look great in that suit! If there was any way I thought it would fit my bust I would be all over it.

Nefertiti said...

il est magnifique ce maillot !

bon w end ;O)

Veronica said...

@Nefertiti If only I understood... erm, French? Google translate tells me you wrote: "this shirt is beautiful!
good w end ;O)" I'm assuming the translation is incorrect, and that you said you think the swimsuit is beautiful, and I am with you 100% on that!:)
I do dig your name/nick though. After the Egyptian queen?